***OnSong Console to be available in OnSong 1.989 - Coming Soon***
OnSong Console is a powerful new addition to OnSong that let's you create, import, edit and style your music to look just the way you want. it runs inside of a web browser, giving you access to your device's OnSong library, but with the full content creation capabilities of your Mac or PC. Real-time preview as you type shows you just how it will look on your device.
• Browse and search your OnSong library from a computer
• Create new OnSong or ChordPro formatted files
• Import multiple files from your computer all at once.
• Convert files into text for further editing
• Real-time preview of the chord chart as you type
• Powerful palettes that help you create and style your chord chart.
• Metadata: Type in the details of the song like title or key.
• Insert: Place chord, sections and line formatting into your text.
• Text Tools: Search and replace, toggle between chord styles and fix alignment spaces.
• Style: Change the font, linespacing and chord highlighting or colors.
• Chords: Transpose, capo and chord diagrams. Choose your chord style too.
Other featured include:
• Low Light Mode: Shows you how the chord chart will appear on a dark page.
• Pages: Splits the chord chart to simulate printing on paper.
• Follow: Have the Console switch songs and scroll along with the device.
• Download: Download the chord chart in supported formats like PDF or ChordPro.
• Print: Print out your chord charts from your computer.