1. Check the profile. This is the most common problem. (It can be inadvertantly changed while turning on the BT-105 by holding the left foot switch.)
To change the profile:
A. Turn off the BT-105.
B. Hold down the right foot switch (The one plugged in closest to the USB port.)
C. Turn on the BT-105.
D. Release the footswitch after 1 second or after you see the first green blinking light.
E. You should see a red blink, three greens and a red blink. The profile is changed.
2. Make sure you are using an app that supports the BT-105. (Check the AirTurn website. http://airturn.com/apps/apps)
3. Have you checked with the application instructions to make sure you have set up for the AirTurn? Check our app support page for some common solutions: http://airturn.com/apps/support/apps
4. Make sure you are not running too many applications. Press the Home button twice to see what applications are running - a row of app icons will appear along the bottom of the screen. If there are many, close them and try again. To close the apps, touch and hold one until they all start to wiggle. Press the minus key to close them.
5. Lastly, try resetting the network. (Note: this procedure will cause you to lose network password settings and they will have to be re-entered.) Select General, Settings, Reset, Reset Networks. Recheck connection after the iPad restarts.