Please try the following to resolve issues with your foot pedal not performing properly, or the bluetooth connection to the pedal keeps dropping.
1. Open the Settings app from your home screen.
2. Choose General and then Reset option at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the Reset Network Settings option. (Note: This will forget all known WiFi networks and passwords)
4. The device will display black screen and progress indicator and reboot.
1. Turn off the BT-105 module.
2. Select the AirTurn device in the iPad Bluetooth list. (Settings, General, Bluetooth) and press the arrow for the AirTun selection and then press the Forget this Device button.
3. Turn off Bluetooth on the iPad.
4. Turn on the BT-105. Wait 3 seconds. Then hold the power button for 8 seconds until you see it blink red/green several times.
5. Turn on Bluetooth on the iPad.
6. The BT-105 should appear after 5-10 seconds depending on the iPad model.
7. Touch the listing when it appears and it will connect after another few seconds.